Monday, September 21, 2009

Nothing to Report

It's been a quiet couple of days around here, so I don't have much to talk about. The Pit and I waited for the day to cool down a little on Saturday, and then went running in the evening. This was our third time going in about two weeks, and I don't know if it was the cooler weather or the practice, but I found the experience less intolerable than usual. As a reward, The Pit took me to an all cheese dinner at Cheesetique. Mmm, delicious delicious cheese.

We also ordered pizza on Sunday, while watching the Chargers screw themselves yet again. The pizza improved the game-watching experience, but I fear that our weekend dining is only going to reinforce the need for more evil running. Actually, scratch that 'weekend' part... I don't see our diet improving significantly today. It's another Monday, and you all know that means Pub Trivia! I'm pretty excited to try our hand at a third consecutive victory, but I'll let you know how it went tomorrow. In the meanwhile, I hope you all enjoy survive your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment